An Anti-Malware Tool That Can Co-Exist with Other Anti-Virus Tools
- Protects from all types of malware
- Free tool
- Works alongside any other anti-virus tool
- Automatically updates itself
- Reputation and trustworthiness could be an issue
- Full system scan can take quite some time
- May not be completely effective
- May have compatibility issues with other anti-virus tools
Complements Other Anti-Virus Tools
X-Virus Anti-Malware 7 would probably not be the first anti-virus tool you would install. You may already have an anti-malware software, and would probably be quite happy with it too. But little you would be knowing is that the existing software may not offer complete protection. X-Virus isn’t like any other regular anti-virus program. It was created to combat threats your existing anti-virus program would not likely detect. And this means you can use X-Virus in conjunction with your current anti-malware solution.
If you think your device is malware-infected, X-Virus Anti-Malware 7 lets you system scan or flash to detect and eliminate all infections easily. And the real-time protection means malware would not be removed from your computer but in fact prevented from entering your system. And the best part is that all of these features are free. Also, you would not have to put up with adware, ads, etc. for the free service. Moreover, the free service comes with zero time limit.